First, have you entered my blogiversary giveaway? You should.
Now, here's a list of my top ten books that I'm so glad I picked up this past year.
1. Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
2. Divergent by Veronica Roth
3. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
4. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
5. The Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis
6. Gregor the Overlander by Suzanne Collins
7. Wither by Lauren DeStefano
8. Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson
9. White Cat by Holly Black
10. The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde
Ah, Wilde. So witty, and yet in this piece, so dark. This was an amazing look into vanity and sin, I'm glad I finally picked it up.
What are some of the books you're glad you picked up during 2011?