Thursday, July 28, 2011

The Liebster Blog Award

I want to thank magpiewrites for this awesome blog award! It's so pretty! Thank you!

The goal of the award is to spotlight up and coming bloggers who currently have less than 200 followers. The rules of the award are:

1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
5. And most of all - have bloggity-blog fun!

And so here are my five picks to pass the award onto. Be sure to check them out (their blogs of course, not in the other way, that might be awkward).

1. Lucy V. Morgan, who gives great writing advice.
2. The fun Rachel Searles with her awesome blog, Awkward Girl.
3. I'm excited for Ghenet Myrthil's blog, All About Them Words, and its new schedule.
4. Jenna Blake Morris and her blog Literally YA, which always has great insights.
5. Finally, the talented Kristin Lynn Thetford and her great blog, The Journey.

There you have it! Be sure to go on and spread the follower love! :)

5 comments:

  1. Aw, thanks! And thanks for the comment--you're right, The Princess Bride is quoter's gold :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Jenna! You are an awesome blog friend. :) <3 I'll get my post for this up as soon as I can. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Congrats on your getting the award in the first place!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!! You're so sweet and I've really enjoyed your blog too. :) I'll have to check out some of the other blogs you've awarded!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the award. I got one of these too today, and I have frozen. Almost like I didn't believe it was true and had to go out and see who else is participating to believe. Seeing is believing. Good job on the awesome blog.

    ReplyDelete