Tuesday, September 27, 2011

One to Follow Blog Award!

Thanks to Sara Biren at Crow River Writer for this blog award, One to Follow!

And here are 5 blogs that you should all follow!

1. Krista M at The Jelly Beans of Writing
2. Gracie at I Am Writer...Hear Me Roar!
3. Angela Brown in Pursuit of Publishness
4. Ann at Inkpots and Quills
5. Madeleine at Scribble and Edit

I'm still busy at school, but loving it and hoping to get some writing in after midterms this week. How are you all doing this last week in September?

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Jenna.

    Hoping things are well with the busy-ness of school. I'm still working on making writing my career, but til then, still stuck in the busy-ness of That Job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! :) I hope things don't get stressful with the busy time at school. And that midterms go well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awh bless you Jenna.Thank you so much for the award and congrats to you and all the other awardees.

    BTW Hope you don't mind me saying: Have you read 'Anne of Green Gables' when she says her name is Ann with an E? (I'm Madeleine BTW, not Madeline):O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Madeleine Oh, I'm so sorry! I made this post in-between classes and work so I was a little rushed. All fixed now! :)

    ReplyDelete