Wednesday, May 4, 2011

So many books!

In case I haven't said it before, I'm in Utah. Even more specifically, I attend BYU. And guess what the BYU Bookstore is holding June 4, 2011? The Utah Festival of Books! I nearly fainted when I realized what this meant. And not only will there be fun events (like learning to bind a book. Everyone, I will come back from this thing with a book I bound myself!) there are many authors which will be present and signing copies of their book.

And this is important to all of you because I will be holding a give-away of a signed book. But with so many awesome authors and books to choose from, I need your help to choose one to give away, and ergo the new poll at the side of my blog. These are not all of the authors that will be attending it, but the ones that I believed would be most popular (and if you look and see that Kiersten White, who will be there as well, is not on the poll, don't fret, for I am also from San Diego and will be in town when Supernaturally comes out and plan on getting goodies there at the launch party).

And if you can't decide, you can vote for all of the books you would love to have a signed copy of. 

2 comments:

  1. This sounds great. Wish I could be there.

    All the books look awesome. I've read the Sara Zarr books. Loved them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who do you give them away to? Your followers?

    ReplyDelete